Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
Duties are performed in a highly customer orientated organization, where the exercise of excellent customer service, team work and relations are paramount. Duties include operating, monitoring and servicing multiple communications devices involving both voice and data networks. Diagnose and test network and voice infrastructure. You will be expected to exercise considerable initiative and judgment in planning and organizing work, carrying out the work process and modifying plans to meet unexpected situations. Responsibilities will include: · Participate in implementation, planning and coordination of hardware, software, configuration, sizing/storage, security, and disaster recovery systems.· Maintains, troubleshoots, repairs or arranges for the repair of computers and peripheral equipment.· Installs and de-installs computer software applications.· Installs, diagnoses, and replaces voice and data communication equipment or cabling.· Assists computer users.· Assists with inventory of computer equipment and parts; maintaining records of repairs and services performed.· Assists with equipment installation, preventive maintenance, equipment upgrade and modification of activities.· Works with contract and vendor supplied personnel engaged in the installation, maintenance, and repair of computer equipment.· Assists with receipt and installation of computer hardware, software and associated devices.· Works within the main office or travels to client facilities to do the same work.
1. Must have knowledge of Microsoft Infrastructure Solutions: Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, and Microsoft Exchange Server.
2. Fundamental understanding of network technologies.
3. Superb communication skills (written and oral).
4. Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
5. Customer support experience.
6. Highest level of commitment to quality.
7. Ability to generate, and desire to communicate, innovative ideas in a collaborative environment.
8. Microsoft Certifications required.